asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Blow <mblow.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unstable builds
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:44:12 GMT
No, the issue is in your change when resolving merge conflicts, you are
starting all of the servers twice.  The servers are now stored in a list
and not as individual fields.  Take a look at
https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/935/18/asterixdb/asterix-app/src/main/java/org/apache/asterix/hyracks/bootstrap/CCApplicationEntryPoint.java

Thanks,

-MDB