asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: index-only plans
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 22:08:29 GMT
Hi Taewoo,

I think that pulling the function rename out would be a great step
forward!
Please do this.

Cheers,
Till

P.S. Please also look at my other comments. E.g. there are whitespace
and
formatting changes that increase the number of changes files and lines
that
each reviewer needs to look at. While these don’t change the behavior,
some
reviewers (I am one of those) see those multiple times as they go back
and
forth though the change and need to convince themselves multiple times
that
they are benign :)