asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging source code
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 20:53:06 GMT
Vignesh,

Count would actually be a particularly bad example to start with.  :-)
Aggregate functions (count, min, max, sum, avg) are not like other
functions - they are special and more complicated / very different.
Instead, you should look at simple(r) functions like almost anything
else described at
https://asterixdb.apache.org/docs/0.8.8-incubating/aql/functions.html.

Cheers,

Mike