asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Starter bugs
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 02:49:54 GMT
I went ahead and labeled some of the issues assigned to me that seemed like
good starter bugs as such (unfortunately, none are really related to
functions). If everyone does the same with a few of the bugs they have in
their queue that are good to begin with we should have a good amount for
new contributors to take on.