asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kaveen Rodrigo <u.k.k.rodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Updates on the New QueryUI
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 18:32:49 GMT
Hi guys,

All this summer I have been working on the new QueryUI for AsterixDB you
guys can checkout my branch on my fork and check the solution out at
default port 19006.

https://github.com/KaveenR/incubator-asterixdb/commits/asterixdb-1375-static-servlet

This is now up for code review on gerrit

https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/935/

Google Summer Of Code will be coming to a end in another week and I would
appreciate if there is any major issues that is needed to be pushed before
merging. But for the initial from what I heard from some It's great.

Thanks In Advance , cheers,

--
Kaveen Rodrigo
Personal Website - (lifeofenigma.com)

Software Engineering Undergraduate,
Informatics Institute of Technology Sri Lanka (Affiliated with University
of Westminster, UK)

*Contact Information*

*Mobile* +94779684740

*E-Mail*  kaveen.2013175@iit.ac.lk | u.k.k.rodrigo@gmail.com