asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wail Alkowaileet <wael....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SBT + AsterixDB local maven repo
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 09:39:42 GMT
Hi Xikui,

I use hyracks.api without any problems in SBT. Not for external functions
though.
What's your Scala and SBT versions? Is Hyracks the latest master?

Just a quick test, can you purge (delete) .ivy2 and .m2 caches and try
installing latest AsterixDB master? Sometimes .ivy2 acting in an abnormal
way.

--

*Regards,*
Wail Alkowaileet