asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Young-Seok Kim <kiss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question regarding RecoverIT
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 04:58:03 GMT
The test case that you mentioned is not deterministic since when the abort
is triggered, the number of records having been inserted and committed is
not deterministic.
That's why the test case executes a count query right after the abort is
triggered and the result from the count query is stored temporarily and
then after the system restarted, it checks that the recovered system has
the same number of records as the count query got.