asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grammar Extension
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 15:19:43 GMT
Makes sense to me!  Seems about as good as it can get given the nature of
our   grammar tool.  +1. I like the overall list of extension points BTW!

On Jul 16, 2016 5:24 AM, "abdullah alamoudi" <bamousaa@gmail.com> wrote:

A small amendment to the description above:
1. Imports will be combined from the multiple files
2. List of additional statements will be combined with existing
SingleStatement non-terminal.

Cheers,
Abdullah.