asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject A question regarding RecoverIT
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 04:22:23 GMT
Hello All,

I'm trying to add a test case for RecoverIT. When I check the query
directory, I found that there is not a corresponding 'result' directory for
some test cases. For example, primary_plus_rtree_index  test cases in
/asterix-installer/src/test/resources/transactionts/queries/recover_after_abort/primary_plus_rtree_index
directory doesn't have the corresponding 'result' directory. How do we
check the succeed or fail in this case? If it executes, then it is regarded
as success? Can I put the expected result in 'result' directory like
Execution Tests?