asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building, and deploying the site automatically
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 22:32:14 GMT
I think that - in addition to build the most recent docs - it would also
be
helpful to automatically build the site with jekyll and push the
generated
content to the site whenever somebody pushes markdown changes without
building locally. Right not there is a risk of getting the markdown and
the
HTML out of sync (but that’s not really a big problem …).

Cheers,
Till