asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Debugging source code
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 18:27:17 GMT
The easiest way to look at stuff in the debugger is to start the
AsterixHyracksIntegrationUtil in the debugger. The
AsterixHyracksIntegrationUtil will start a mini-cluster in a single JVM and
you can break and watch everything.
Just start the main method of the AsterixHyracksIntegrationUtil, connect
your browser to localhost:19001 and type the queries into the web interface.

Hope this helps,
Till