asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building, and deploying the site automatically
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 06:06:49 GMT
Hi Jochen,

I’m not too familiar with buildbot, but this sounds really
interesting.

So it seems that there’s a way not to submit to an Apache git repo
without a
human in the loop.
Is that right?
If so, is that only true for the site or would that also be true for the
code repository?
Also, would such a submission retain identifying information about the
original committer?

Ok, these are a number of questions about buildbot, and you're probably
not
the right person to answer them. But, if you know some of the answers or
have pointers to how things work, please share them.

Thanks!
Till