asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble adding a Servlet to the Cluster
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 13:30:33 GMT
Hi Kaveen,

I think that the diff for you current changes is this [1] - hope that's
right. In that one a (maybe too) quick look didn’t show anything
obvious.
Did you try to run/debug the AsterixHyracksIntegrationUtil in your IDE
see if the CCApplicationEntryPoint’s startup proceeds as expected?

Cheers,
Till

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-asterixdb/compare/master...KaveenR:asterixdb-1375-static-servlet