asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: ADM parser question
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 01:30:10 GMT
Also It seems like the line # was wrong somehow, or at least it was not
leading to the right part of the file. I was just stepping through the
lexer in the debugger, and I saw that it was failing on "id" :
"728286376236593152", which is line 310. Line 619 has no problems, nor do
any of the lines adjacent to it.