asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject ASF git remote URL updated/moved
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 22:48:49 GMT
Hi all,
The new, non-incubator git remote went up earlier today, so we should all
start using it as it's not totally clear how long the incubator one will
continue to work. All you have to do is move your git remote for the
git-asf script. So for me, the remote was called 'asf'. All I had to do
was:
> git remote set-url asf
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/asterixdb.git

And it was done. I don't believe you have to change your origin if it is
set to the github mirror, as the new plain 'asterixdb' one is a mirror of
the old incubator one, but the process is basically identical.

- Ian