asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject ADM parser question
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 02:52:31 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question about something I am trying to coax the ADM parser into
accepting. I have a file that I dumped from the SDSC testbed that has a
bunch of tweets in it, just using curl and a dataset scan. The issue is
that currently this doesn't work round-trip. However in this case the
modifications don't seem like they should be terribly severe, so I just
tried my hand at using sed to fix it. The two things I think that should
make this hack work are: replacing the i32/i64 suffixes (so just s/i32//g)
and removing decimal suffixes (/s/\([0-9]\.[0-9]\)d/\1/g). This gives
output to me, that seems like it is "correct". But the parser is still
complaining and I don't understand why. It fails at line 619, column 228.
The tweet on that line, and the one above it, work fine if I just use an
insert statement.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to maybe what's causing it to not take
this input? I'm hoping it's just something silly I am too tired to see...
Thanks in advance for any thoughts/suggestions.

-Ian