asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kaveen Rodrigo <u.k.k.rodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble adding a Servlet to the Cluster
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 12:48:47 GMT
Hey Till,

I did take the APIServlet as template and duplicated it and did the needed
modifications to Cluster Controller Entry Point and the configuration xml
and a couple of more modifications.

This is the branch which I'm working :
https://github.com/KaveenR/incubator-asterixdb/commits/asterixdb-1375-static-servlet

Still no luck, the logs don't show any errors

cheers,
Kaveen

--
Kaveen Rodrigo
Personal Website - (lifeofenigma.com)

Software Engineering Undergraduate,
Informatics Institute of Technology Sri Lanka (Affiliated with University
of Westminster, UK)

*Contact Information*

*Mobile* +94779684740

*E-Mail*  kaveen.2013175@iit.ac.lk | u.k.k.rodrigo@gmail.com