asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <c...@hillery.land>
Subject Status
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:28:14 GMT
I seem to have the worst luck with microphones.

Anyway, in addition to briefly participating in the "real ADM" discussion,
I've created a programmatic front-end for the NCService deployment model
and then wrote an integration test making use of that. It runs all the
execution tests. There are (as expected) some failures that I'm attempting
to debug now - some troubles with feeds, but also it seems that the test
output is somewhat erratically in a different order from the expected
results which causes a variable number of failures.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery