asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Status
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 11:36:05 GMT
Won't be on the call today; briefly - I worked on several
NCService-deployment issues that Yingyi came across. For the one hard one
regarding storagedirs and partitions, I have figured out what's going on, I
think, and was fortunately able to find a work-around that should work for
him until I can commit a fix. This also helped me finally get my
NCServiceExecutionIT running clean, as far as I can tell (by using the same
work-around). A couple other issues Yingyi found I either was able to find
a work-around or determined that it was actually working correctly as far
as I can tell. I'm hopeful Yingyi is unstuck for now.

I will implement a proper fix for the storagedir issue and then try to get
my test and updates merged. At that point I think I can say the NCService
mechanism is out of alpha and in to beta.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery