asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Blow <mblow.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross project changes
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 01:02:44 GMT
I've added this by repurposing the Jenkins -> Gerrit plugin we're used to
relay SonarQube comments.

Any patchsets which touch both asterix & hyracks will receive a warning
review comment added, to help raise awareness to the reviewers.

e.g.

*WARNING: THIS CHANGE CONTAINS CROSS-PRODUCT CHANGES IN:*

   - *asterixdb*
      - *hyracks-fullstack*

*PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY AND LOOK FOR API CHANGES!*

Thanks,

-MDB