asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Pouria Pirzadeh <pouria.pirza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster XML files
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:01:39 GMT
One quick point to add is that somehow I've always found the 'alter'
command being hidden from the typical end-users. It was never part of the
installation documentation (with managix):

https://ci.apache.org/projects/asterixdb/install.html#Section4ManagingTheLifecycleOfAnAsterixDBInstance

So basically if one goal of separation is letting end users modify a
portion of config at least they need to be aware of that.

Pouria