asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CheckStyle Errors in Eclipse?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 03:22:30 GMT
Abdullah, thank you so much. The reason why I updated m2e is if I don't
Eclipse complains "can't set "sourceDirectories with value" error whenever
I rebuild the projects. In the command-line, you can resolve this issue
with by installing maven 3.3.9 as Mike B suggested. But for Eclipse, I had
to upgrade m2e version.

For (2), I don't understand "This effectively change the Function to
FunctionGen which is different from the function." part. So, basically, we
can't?

Best,
Taewoo