asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject CheckStyle Errors in Eclipse?
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 02:13:42 GMT
Hello All,

I'm struggling with these two issues for several days. Any help will be
appreciated. Thanks!

1) I have upgraded m2e connector and since then, Eclipse shows about
100,000 errors. The category is Checkstyle issue. I searched the Google and
deactivated the Checkstyle. But, that was a temporary solution. When I
refresh the Maven project, the check is always conducted. Does anyone know
the solution to this issue?

2) Another issue is that some of generated classes are being used during
runtime execution. But, I Eclipse can't find the source file for that class
during a debug process. For example, GreaterThanDescriptor class is
generated
under asterixdb/asterix-runtime/target/classes/org/apache/asterix/runtime/evaluators/comparisons
directory. However, when I put a break point in the class, Eclipse can't
find the corresponding source file and the class name is shown as
GreaterThanGen class.