asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Preston Carman <prest...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Datetime to Unix Timestamp
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 05:44:21 GMT
It would be nice to be able to get the numeric value used to store the
different time units. It seems that UNIX timestamp only refers to
datetime in seconds. Although the datetime format in AsterixDB is
stores a datetime in milliseconds. We could come up with a better
function name. These are the ones I am using in the current patch.

UNIX_TIME_FROM_DATE_IN_DAYS
UNIX_TIME_FROM_DATETIME_IN_SECS
UNIX_TIME_FROM_DATETIME_IN_MS
UNIX_TIME_FROM_TIME_IN_SECS