asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cluster XML files
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 15:36:33 GMT
Is there a conceptual or lifecycle reason to put a parameter in one or the
other file? I really would like to understand why we have 2 files and what
the difference is. I think that one hint might be what Ian just mentioned,
that the parameters in asterix-configuration.xml can be modified (with a
restart?) and the other ones cannot. Is that right?