asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AsterixDB build now requires Maven 3.3.9
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 22:38:39 GMT
I think that the "problem" was that the toolchain change was noticed
only
after the commit to master as both the dev machine and the jenkins boxes
were running a version of mvn that worked.

Maybe we should run with the minimal documented maven (and JDK) version
on
the jenkins boxes to make sure that we don't run into this again?
Thoughts/concerns?

Thanks,
Till