asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From u.k.k.rodr...@gmail.com
Subject Trouble adding a Servlet to the Cluster
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 13:24:02 GMT

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a new servlet and add it into the Cluster Controller for the new AsterixDB
Web UI I'm devoleping.

This is what I have done so far, I created aHttpServlet to host the static files and added
it to the CCAplicationEntryPoint also added the port numbers a HttpServlet to host the static
files and added it to the CCAplicationEntryPoint,  I also updated the AsterixExternalProperties
and the configuration xml file with the port I want to use. Everything compiles and runs but
when trying to connect I get connection refused error, the servlet is not running.

Am I doing anything wrong, Thabks in advance,

Kaveen Rodrigo