asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Re: Dump and restore for AsterixDB datasets
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 20:08:15 GMT
The main problem right now is just the difference between the AQL that gets
output and the AQL the parser expects. We output the i64/i32 suffix for
example, but the parser doesn't like it (or at least that's how it was the
last time I tried this). I believe the are a few other rough edges like
this.