asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kaveen Rodrigo <u.k.k.rodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Managix overriding system JAVA_HOME
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 02:28:07 GMT
Hello all,

after doing some dev work on my Linux machine I move to my Mac system and
setup the environment to run Asterix db, managix configures and validates
with no issue, but when I start this error gets logged, I have set my
JAVA_HOME but it seems to be overriding.

Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
  We cannot execute /usr/lib/jvm/jdk-8-oracle-x64/jre/bin/java

Anything I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance

cheers,
Kaveen Rodrigo

--
Kaveen Rodrigo
Personal Website - (lifeofenigma.com)

Software Engineering Undergraduate,
Informatics Institute of Technology Sri Lanka (Affiliated with University
of Westminster, UK)

*Contact Information*

*Mobile* +94779684740

*E-Mail*  kaveen.2013175@iit.ac.lk | u.k.k.rodrigo@gmail.com