asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kaveen Rodrigo <u.k.k.rodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commencing work on ASTERIXDB-1375 : Revise web UI
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 11:15:13 GMT
Thanks Chris,

that cleared a lot of things, thanks again.

I will be pulling from upstream and rebasing frequently, even if not I
don't think it would be fine since I will be working on the static files
for the webui therefore it won't be a big issue.

cheers,
Kaveen

--
Kaveen Rodrigo
Personal Website - (lifeofenigma.com)

Software Engineering Undergraduate,
Informatics Institute of Technology Sri Lanka (Affiliated with University
of Westminster, UK)

*Contact Information*

*Mobile* +94779684740

*E-Mail*  kaveen.2013175@iit.ac.lk | u.k.k.rodrigo@gmail.com