asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Master in Eclipse
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 21:09:39 GMT
Eclipse errors don't necessarily mean that the binaries are missing,
sometimes it doesn't update errors in time.
I'm guessing that you might have "cleaned" the workspace after you do "mvn
clean; mvn package -DskipTests".

The following could be relevant:
I have added a bytecode generation maven plugin recently, thus "clean" from
Eclipse will remove all the generated classes,
which can cause class-not-found-errors at instance startup time.  "Refresh"
should be fine.

Best,
Yingyi