asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Raman Grover <ramangrove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managix overriding system JAVA_HOME
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 02:42:58 GMT
As part of configuration, Managix would evaluate the JAVA_HOME (from
 System.getProperty("java.home")) for its use.
The value is also set into the cluster.xml (local.xml as you are running on
your local box).

Can you share local.xml for your setup ?
It should be under $MANAGIX_HOME/clusters/local/local.xml

Regards,
Raman

--
Raman