asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jianfeng Jia <jianfeng....@gmail.com>
Subject Help! Any idea to stop AsterixDB from recovering?
Date Sun, 15 May 2016 20:23:15 GMT
Hi,
We submitted a long running join+insert query and stop the cluster to stop running it. However,
when it restarted it ran the recovery forever,
the logs shows that it is creating a lot of buffer cache.

In order to bring the cluster back to answer the query, is there any hacking solutions? such
as remove the recovery txnlogs? I’m worried that it will ruin the cluster somehow.
We are in a contest so any early helps are really appreciated! Thanks!

Best,

Jianfeng Jia
PhD Candidate of Computer Science
University of California, Irvine