asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From u.k.k.rodr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Commencing work on ASTERIXDB-1375 : Revise web UI
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 06:41:21 GMT

Hey Till,

What I had in mind was to, start a branch in my fork and commit changes to that, and at the
end of the summer to push my branch upstream.

So should I commit to upstream as well? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance, cheers,

Kaveen

Get Outlook for Android

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 1:06 PM -0700, "Till Westmann" <tillw@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Kaveen,

I think that it’d be good to aim at creating a number of incremental commits
that individually provide value. Waiting until the end of the summer is a
risky approach. :)

Cheers,
Till