asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Murtadha Al-Hubail <hubail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integration tests
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 01:06:32 GMT
I had a look at it. It is caused by a deadlock when a temporary dataset
triggers a flush.
It wasn’t detected when I introduced a change that eliminates FLUSH logs
generation for temporary indexes because recovery test cases were broken.

I submitted a fix for it [1] and added a runtime test case. The build
should succeed after it gets merged.

Cheers,
Murtadha

[1] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/785/