asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Asterix REST API design
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 21:48:06 GMT
Hi Wail,

I’m not completely sure that I understand how to implement the idea.
If we
do this only in the API, it might be tricky to get the boundaries
between
records right (e.g. if we do indentation on the server). However, if we
want
to push this into the query engine, we need to understand enough of the
query/statements to put the limit clause in.
Both approaches don't look great to me.

What did you have in mind?

Cheers,
Till