asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject The Great Merge
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 19:36:45 GMT
Hi all,
I went ahead preliminarily merged the Hyracks and AsterixDB repositories
into one. Unfortunately this can't be reviewed in Gerrit so you all can
check it out here:
https://github.com/parshimers/incubator-asterixdb/tree/imaxon/merge-hyracks

You will likely have to do some ugly rebasing for whatever changes you
might have open once this gets done, since it moves asterixdb down one
folder and swaps out pom.xml in the repository root. Hyracks is in a
similar situation, though you would want to reapply your change to the
AsterixDB repo from Hyracks (which is a bit odd). If you would like to see
how this affects your branch please do try fetching the branch I linked
above and testing it out on a copy of your topic branch.

I'm still making sure all of the tests pass but nothing's failed so far.
Unless anyone has objections I think we should push this change either this
week or early next week.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
- Ian