asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation from the incubator
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:49:00 GMT
+1.

>> 1. VP, chair <=== eyes and ears of the board.
I'd like to nominate Till Westmann as the VP & PMC chair, since he has
already been performing some of the chair duties as described in [1].

>> TLP resolution:
>> 1. Include all PPMC? (my suggestion, yes)
I guess we could ask existing PPMC who haven't contributed to the project
during the past year to see if they're still interested in being a PMC.

>> 2. Draft of TLP resolution
The Kafka TLP resolution proposal [2] could be a good template for us.

Thanks!

Best,
Yingyi

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair