asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting up to speed on AsterixDB (was: [DISCUSS] Graduation from the incubator)
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:14:43 GMT
Sandeep,

I'm guessing that you can start with investigating/fixing some
minor/trivial issues listed in [1], if you're interested.
Before you look into a particular issue, you can always confirm from this
mailing list that no one else is working on that.

Once you actually do sth. (even tiny) in the code base, you can get a much
better understanding of things.
[2] is a guide for setting up the development environment.

Best,
Yingyi

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ASTERIXDB%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20priority%20in%20(Minor%2C%20Trivial)