asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Jacobs <sjaco...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: localfs reader missing?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:51:19 GMT
I found the problem. It's an example of misleading error messages. It seems
my editor was autocorrecting the format from "adm" (not a real word) to
"add" but the error message refers to the reader not to the nonexistent
format. This is what I was trying to run:

load dataset UserLocations using localfs
(("path"="asterix_nc1:///Users/stevenjacobs/Desktop/EmergencyDataset/UserLocations.adm"),("format"="add"));

Steven