asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot load an index that is not empty [TreeIndexException]
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 09:31:43 GMT
Yiran,
Can you share the logs? It would help us identifying the actual cause of
this failure much faster.

I am pretty sure you know this but in case you didn't, you can get the logs
using
>managix log -n <instance-name>

Also, it would be nice if someone from the team has access to the cluster
so we can work with it directly.
Cheers,
Abdullah.