asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Socket feed adapter reconnect policy
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 04:13:05 GMT
Ildar,
Can you share an example I can try and work on?

I have created a "test" change over the weekend that allows me to start
different servers and test the socket/RSS feeds on them. unfortunately
waiting for other reviews for other fixes to make it before I can add the
new test cases.

I would fix this issue and add a test case for it but I am not clear on
what is happening vs. the expected behavior. More details would help us fix
this.
Thanks,
Abdullah.