asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB (0.8.8-incubating) and Hyracks (0.2.17-incubating)
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 01:22:21 GMT
Thank you for the very detailed analysis Ate.
I'm working on addressing your comments, I'll issue a new RC in a few days
that should have everything in order.

As a side note, similar to the LICENSE comments, is it also
un-necessary/un-wanted to aggregate NOTICE(s) from artifacts which are
simply "copyright ASF" with no other notice content?

-Ian