asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Young-Seok Kim <kiss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot load an index that is not empty [TreeIndexException]
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 18:53:13 GMT
By quickly looking at the log, there seems to exist duplicated primary keys
in the files to be loaded.
That seems the first cause of the problem.
But I'm not sure why the load query continues trying to load data further
instead of stop when the duplication was found.
This unexpected behavior seems to have introduced the "Cannot load an index
that is not empty" exception.

The following shows the snippet of the exceptions appeared in the log file
attached.

---------------------------------------
SEVERE: Setting uncaught exception handler
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.lifecycle.LifeCycleComponentManager@46844c3d
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.exceptions.HyracksDataException:
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.exceptions.HyracksDataException:
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.storage.am.common.exceptions.TreeIndexDuplicateKeyException:
Input stream given to BTree bulk load has duplicates.
Caused by: edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.exceptions.HyracksDataException:
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.storage.am.common.exceptions.TreeIndexDuplicateKeyException:
Input stream given to BTree bulk load has duplicates.
Caused by:
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.storage.am.common.exceptions.TreeIndexDuplicateKeyException:
Input stream given to BTree bulk load has duplicates.
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.api.exceptions.HyracksDataException:
edu.uci.ics.hyracks.storage.am.common.api.TreeIndexException: Cannot load
an index that is not empty
Caused by: edu.uci.ics.hyracks.storage.am.common.api.TreeIndexException:
Cannot load an index that is not empty

Best,
Young-Seok