asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jianfeng Jia <jianfeng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code Ideas
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 04:05:38 GMT
Sure. I took some time to understand the * notebook products ( scala notebook, python notebook
etc). The idea of recording the exploration path is awesome!
I think the Cloudberry demo can borrow some of the visualization part from the Zeppelin, and
also we could provide a separate page to let user operate the AQL level exploration on the
twitter data. I don’t know how easy it is to integrate the Zeppelin with other web servers.
@Wail, do you think it is a good or possible idea? One more question, does Zeppelin support
geo spatial data as well?

Best,

Jianfeng Jia