asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ?? (problems with trying the binary)
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 06:45:40 GMT
Wierd.  No, I think my Java version predates the working of AsterixDB on
my machine by quite awhile.
(I think I last upgraded Java when I updated OSX, from the looks of its
timestamp.)
Maybe it's a hidden file issue....
Regarding Java:
 > java -version
java version "1.8.0_66"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.66-b17, mixed mode)