asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vignesh Raghunathan <vignesh.raghunatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 01:28:18 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to install AsterixDB with the above mentioned changes in a
cluster but I get the following error

WARNING!:Cluster Controller not running at node0

The cluster earlier had AsterixDB 0.86 installed. I haven't changed the
configurations of the cluster and I am using the same cluster configuration
file. Should I perform some manual cleanup before installing the later
version in a system which had 0.86 installed?

I have attached the cluster configuration file for reference.

Thanks,

Vignesh