asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weekly status
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 07:40:12 GMT
I think we are ready if they don't care much about at-least-once semantics.

Other than that, everything is ready.
The last communication we had with them was a promise to fix:
1. Duplicate key exceptions
2. Pushing last few records to storage.

Cheers
Abdullah
Cool.  Are we ready to ping Wisconsin (Condor) again soon...?
(When did you last interact w/them - and where were things left...?)