asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for push twitter feed adaptor in 0.8.6
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 07:27:42 GMT
Vignesh,
The most recent version doesn't have the push_twitter adapter (meaning
that, when you query the adapters, you will not see it.) but its alias is
still there in the system.

I have looked at the current master after your question and found out why
it didn't work. I fixed it on my branch and I am pushing it for review
along with other feed fixes later tonight.

TL,DR, It doesn't work right now but should be working tomorrow :)

Cheers,
Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.