asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Weekly status
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 17:37:07 GMT
Hi all,
I am not feeling well and I will not be able to attend the weekly meeting
but here is my status:

1. Merged first stage of external data cleanup.
2. Merged the HDFS large record fix.
3. Merged the proportional object creation fix in indexes.
4. re-based the upsert change on Hyracks and Asterix. <- This was more work
than I thought.
5. Reviewed two changes for Murtadha. The first one for making partitions
globally unique. The second one is for the fault tolerance.
6. Reviewed a change for Steven (Allowing the use of a data type in a
different dataverse and deletion of the secondary indexes in Metadata).
7. Completed second stage of cleanup and submitted the change (Not all of
it yet).
This includes:
 - Fix for the duplicate key exception when inserting data through feeds.
 - Addition of the filesystem feeds data source.
 - Complete removal of all adapters. Now there is a single generic adapter
with pluggable data sources and parsers.
 - Moved most of feed classes to external data project.

Cheers,
Amoudi, Abdullah.